Jumat, 15 Maret 2013

Heels's quotes

Mungkin, nanti (kalo udah bisa bayar tagihan sendiri) mahluk-mahluk ini yang menjadi alasan habisnya lembar-lembar kertas yang jadi penopang hidup gue..
:')
Animal print? Fabulous!

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot." -Marylin Monroe


Boots? Mysterious.
 "Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels." -Gwen Stefani  
Floral? Sweet.
"When I wear high heels I have a great vocabulary and I speak in paragraphs. I'm more eloquent. I plan to wear them more often." -Meg Ryan 

Mixing colour? Why not..
"All I want are high heels, high heels. If I was a girl, I'd wear a lot of high heels. High, stiletto heels." -Isaac Mizrahi  

Ribbon? Definitely fascinating

"A cause may be inconvenient, but it's magnificent. It's like champagne or high heels, and one must be prepared to suffer for it." -Arnold Bennet

Khaki? Simple but elegant.
"The heel is engineering in itself. This little thing that supports the human weight has to have a precise balance" -Christian Louboutin
Black? Definitely sexy to the fullest!
And I was thinking,
mungkin toko sepatu beserta isinya akan jadi mas kawin yang nggak akan terlupakan seumur hidup.. :))

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting