Senin, 06 Februari 2012

Girl Fight (2011)

All that I did in home when I was in holiday are just waking up, eating, watching tv, hanging out, sleeping. I did those things randomly.
I thought I was wasting many times that supposed to be useful but I'm not so wrong.
I watched a movie on tv entitled 'Girl Fight' 

I cried many times while watching this movie.
Violence has to be ended soon!!

This movie based on a true story of a teen beating in Florida.
It follows a story about 16 years old girl named Haley enters her senior year of high school. She attempts to blend in some popular girls to have some fun in her last year. She enters this popular girls led by Alexa.

Haley stuck in this popular girls community with not all girls like her.
Someday they found Haley's comment on social network when she criticisizes them. Betrayed, they decided to make her pay by beating her up on camera with plans to post the video online to gain some fame.

Devastated by their daughter's beating and footage of it surfacing online, Haley's parents put their hope into the authorities for justice in punishing Haley's former friends to help their daughter get her life back on track in this story about peer pressure, media scrunity, and forgiveness.

Haley and her parents in court


0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting