Kamis, 22 Desember 2011

What bestfriends do while studying..

Heeeeeey.. Aloha.. Hallooo.. Hello.. Holaaa..
:DDD
Yeah, a bit silly intermezzo..
Peeps, I'm gonna tell you that,
FINAL EXAM IS ALREADY OVER
:)) soooo glad to know that, lol

Anyway, last night I, Sincong, and Lidya studied for the last subject in final exam at Ute's room.
We're bored and starving, then we ordered some foods via text but it was such a long long time to wait.. Bzzzz..

But then I found good things to do while waiting the foods came.. :p
We took many pics.. lol

I truly love this effect.. :))

Then I and Ute tried

Okay, yes we four are so damn weird

colours~

Ugly face, lol

underwater effect

Look, the're fireflies :))

Being comic's characters

bestfriend's story(ies) will never end O:)

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting